Xin-Ying Office: 06-6351762、06-6328675
Tainan Office: 06-2991111#8616, 8170, 8865
Providing lifelong education
- Adults fundamental education program: adults fundamental education classes foreign spouse education classes (free)
- General school district digital learning program: providing computer class for citizens within their nearest school district, acquiring citizen with digital skills (free)
- Remote towns digital center: providing digital resources learning programs for remote town citizens, enhancing remote areas and underprivileged group with IT capability and internet use rate (16 facilities, free)
- Senior Learning Center: provides 55 or older citizens with wide selection of programs. (37facilities, free)
- Community multi-function learning Center: providing a wide selection of classes for citizens (Xiue-Jia Elementary school, free)
- Community College: 7schools providing programs for citizens (Zeng-Wen, Nan-Guan, Tainan, Beiman, Xin-Hua, Xin-Ying, and Yong-Kang)
- 31 night schools for citizens to acquire their elementary and junior high diploma
- academic accomplishment qualification examination
Cram School Education
- short term cram schools: registration applications, cancellation, and public safety inspections
- afterschool day care center: registration applications, cancellation, and public safety inspections
- Tainan City traditional arts competition: Appr. Nov.
- Tainan City Dance competitions: Appr. Nov.
- Tainan City Music competition: Nov.-Dec.
- Tainan City Language Arts competition: Sept., Mayor’s cup language arts competition in May
- Tainan City Creative Theater competition: Appr. Oct.
- Tainan City Art competition: Appr. Oct
- Tainan City Elementary School 1-2grade Story-telling competition:
- Tainan City Teacher and Students Dialect songs competition: Appr. Nov.
- Tainan City Elementary school children’s song competition: Appr. May
- Tainan City Children’s Literature Creation: Little black-faced Spoonbill story and cover competition: Appr. Mar.-Apr.
- Children’s day recognition ceremony: Appr. Mar.
- Outstanding students recognition ceremony: Appr. Jun.
- Teacher’s Day recognition ceremony: Appr. Sept.
- Lifelong learning model recognition Ceremony: Appr. Nov.
- School volunteer recognition ceremony: Appr. Jul.
Traffic Safety Education: promoting traffic safety education, workshops, and evaluation.
Students transportation management: Cram school transportation vehicles inspection
Cultural and Educational Foundation Management: registration and supervision
Educational Volunteer Management: issues educational volunteer booklet and evaluation.