- Discovery and whistle-blowing of corrupt officials and illegal acts
- Safekeeping confidential official information of our center
- Prevention of damages or destructions, as well as the registration of civil servants’ property
- Management of the policies and regulations of government ethics
- Promotion of the policies and regulations of government ethics
- Suggestions related to government ethics reform
- Suggestions related to awards and sanctions of staffs who promote or violate government ethics
- Prevention of corrupt officials and illegal acts
Tel: (06) 2991111#8674 Fax: (06) 2955-712
Bureau’s law and regulation consulting, property management, official document receipt and forwarding, document files management, cashier management, and the bureau’s research and development evaluation.
Campus planning , construction and maintenance project , teaching facility and equipment,efc.
2. Contact us
Add: 4F, No. 6, Sec. 2, Yunghwa Rd., Anping Dist., Tainan City 70801, Taiwan(R.O.C.)
Early Childhood Sub Division:
- Pre-school education quality: elevate the quality of pre-school curriculum and activity, teaching equipment, and school-age suitability and balanced development
- Educare environment legitimation: holding pre-school evaluation, pre-school yard and public safety inspection. Making a healthy and safe learning environment
- Educare giver profession: provide in-career training and workshop, recognizing and awarding excellent educare givers
- Educare service publicization: overall review on pre-school supply and demands and handle nonprofit pre-school, supporting families with parenting needs
- Educare resource communization: establishing community educare resource center, and community educare information network
Special Education Sub Division:
Respecting fundamental human rights of disabled personal, and equal chance of education are the fundamental method of special education in Tainan City. The purpose is to ensure all special students have the equal rights and chance to be educated, and fully develop their abilities, character, and increase their ability to serve the society. Also, enhancing Tainan students’ competitiveness in the world has always been our core and fundamental value.
First Sub Division: Student Affairs, Counseling and School Safety
Practical art education, gender equality promotion, schoolyard disaster prevention, President Educational Award, alternative military service management, life and legal education, internet addiction counseling, schoolyard safety report, and scholarship
Second Sub Division: Sanitation and Health
Environment education, schoolyard sanitation education, students infectious disease prevention, and school lunch related business supervision
Xin-Ying Office: 06-6351762、06-6328675
Tainan Office: 06-2991111#8616, 8170, 8865
Providing lifelong education
- Adults fundamental education program: adults fundamental education classes foreign spouse education classes (free)
- General school district digital learning program: providing computer class for citizens within their nearest school district, acquiring citizen with digital skills (free)
- Remote towns digital center: providing digital resources learning programs for remote town citizens, enhancing remote areas and underprivileged group with IT capability and internet use rate (16 facilities, free)
- Senior Learning Center: provides 55 or older citizens with wide selection of programs. (37facilities, free)
- Community multi-function learning Center: providing a wide selection of classes for citizens (Xiue-Jia Elementary school, free)
- Community College: 7schools providing programs for citizens (Zeng-Wen, Nan-Guan, Tainan, Beiman, Xin-Hua, Xin-Ying, and Yong-Kang)
- 31 night schools for citizens to acquire their elementary and junior high diploma
- academic accomplishment qualification examination
Cram School Education
- short term cram schools: registration applications, cancellation, and public safety inspections
- afterschool day care center: registration applications, cancellation, and public safety inspections
- Tainan City traditional arts competition: Appr. Nov.
- Tainan City Dance competitions: Appr. Nov.
- Tainan City Music competition: Nov.-Dec.
- Tainan City Language Arts competition: Sept., Mayor’s cup language arts competition in May
- Tainan City Creative Theater competition: Appr. Oct.
- Tainan City Art competition: Appr. Oct
- Tainan City Elementary School 1-2grade Story-telling competition:
- Tainan City Teacher and Students Dialect songs competition: Appr. Nov.
- Tainan City Elementary school children’s song competition: Appr. May
- Tainan City Children’s Literature Creation: Little black-faced Spoonbill story and cover competition: Appr. Mar.-Apr.
- Children’s day recognition ceremony: Appr. Mar.
- Outstanding students recognition ceremony: Appr. Jun.
- Teacher’s Day recognition ceremony: Appr. Sept.
- Lifelong learning model recognition Ceremony: Appr. Nov.
- School volunteer recognition ceremony: Appr. Jul.
Traffic Safety Education: promoting traffic safety education, workshops, and evaluation.
Students transportation management: Cram school transportation vehicles inspection
Cultural and Educational Foundation Management: registration and supervision
Educational Volunteer Management: issues educational volunteer booklet and evaluation.
Tel: 06-2982621 Fax: 06-2982639
First Sub Division: Curriculum Planning and Teaching
- The Twelve-year public education program
- Comprehensive Assessment Program for Junior High School Students
- High Schools, and vocational schools premiumization
- Grade1-9 curriculum
- Remedial Education, students grade evaluation
- Marine Education, Science Education, field trip curriculums
- Special schools development and Local Education promotion
- Teaching excellence, Teaching normalization
- International education promotion, bilingual education
- Reading education, afterschool care
- Teaching priority district, China diplomas certification
- Non-school style experimental teaching, school style experimental teaching
- Enhancement programs, Compulsory Education Counseling Group
Second Sub Division: Educational Administration and Human Resource
- Principal Screening and Selection, director screening and selection
- Teachers recruitment, placement, and transfer
- Teachers professional development evaluation
- Teachers’ profession lecture, in-service training
- New entrant teachers workshop
- Invoking teachers and incompetent teachers management
- teacher administrators recruitment
- teaching support personnel certification
- teachers’ group agreement regulations
- private high schools and vocational schools’ evaluation
- numbers of classes and teacher ratio
- school districts division, normal class grouping, and student information management